Antalya Evangelical Churches - Lara
Below are images of our main building and ministry headquarters
Below is the aerial view of our Lara branch.
- Construction complete! We are so grateful for your partnership and willingness to invest in your brothers and sisters in Christ. We have written a 'Thank You' letter and posted it here.
- With the physical building complete, we are turning our focus to supporting and raising our members into leadership roles and/or increasing our support of external-focused ministries like our Refugee Ministry. We respectfully encourage you to continue your investment in Christian Turks who have a heart to share about God's love to Turkish Muslims.
- The building that was officially opened on May 5th, 2017 is now in its second full year of use.
- We have a cafe on the first floor that offers a great place to fellowship and socialize with visitors.
- We have rooms to provide for the need of visitors and to help host guests during their stay with us.
- We have a place for assembly that allows for up to 280 people with a baptistery and many additional rooms for classes and other church sponsored activities.
- Since the opening of the building we have been the only church in the city to continue hosting Fall and Spring Fairs to help raise funds for benevolent work among the community. Churches from around the community donate to help provide goods for sale for these events.
- We have hosted four concerts and many more seminars in our building and are always looking for more ways that we can use this God given gift to serve the community of faith in Antalya.